Thursday 2 December 2010

Website Update!

Please go have a look!  I ought to have more work going up in not too long a time -- it's looking a touch bare at the moment.  The best part, after nearly four years of working at Splash Damage, I've finally got enough released concept work to show. Craziness. Plus I changed the gawd-awful colour scheme and header graphic. Mmm, skulls. That one is a king vulture.



The work is from Brink, an FPS developed by Splash Damage and published by Bethesda Softworks.  I managed to wrangle the enviable task of designing of the characters.  Great project to do it for.  We had loads of creative freedom.

Check out the CGSociety feature if you are so inclined.  There's some neat info and other concept art to be found.

2 comments:

  1. I came across your gallery by accident, but I absolutely love the characters you did for Brink! Very inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to your website? I would have loved to have seen more of your work :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.